Saturday

Wedding Room

Guest Room
Shaughn finally got moved out and I was quick to get his room redone.  I loved the look of Christine's wedding, burlap, mason jars and sunflowers so I went with that theme.  I had so much stuff along with things I had made for the wedding that I incorporated them into the new makeover.  The best part is that I only had to buy two things for the whole room, the curtains and one of the cubbie things.  I was super excited about the curtains, they look just like burlap!!! The desk I found at Goodwill about 6 months ago for $40!  I didn't know what I was ever going to do with it but loved it.  We ended up using it as a beverage center at the wedding.  I still have a few little touches I need to do, but overall I am very pleased.  I don't particularly like the futon but don't want a bed in here.



No comments: