Wednesday

Oktoberfest-2012

Oktoberfest 2012
Tim and I traveled to Munchen again for Oktoberfest. It was the fourth time we went in the past five years and we have our reservations for next year already.
 We flew in to Munich with Hans our favorite flight attendant.  He is so much fun to go with!


 Tim and I purchased Lederhosen and a Dirndal on our last day! 
 We can't wait to wear them next year!



The German Band
They sang Sweet Home Alabama and We are the Champions in English.  We decided they should have retired years ago!  They were pretty bad but it was still a blast!

Our pooped waitress, patiently waiting for the tent to clear out.
 The tent at closing. It closed at 11 pm which is pretty early by American standards.  With that said, this was the first time Tim and I lasted that long!

Tim and I went to the Hit grocery store everyday.  I love their vegetable section. 

 Look at these tomatoes!! 

Tim and I walked through English Park one afternoon.  We totaled over 11 miles of walking this day.  I racked up over 30,000 steps on my pedometer.  We saw some odd things on that walk!
This was a spot on the river where a damn is built so the kids can surf on it.  It was really neat to watch. It was a beautiful day and lots were surfing and watching!

I had never seen a red squirrel before.  It was much prettier in person.
Now for the most disturbing thing we saw!!!!!

Tim said their was naked man in the park that the flight crews refer to as donkey!  We came across him and another naked man, along with two women that were topless!!! 
 Yikes!!
Not to worry, I wasn't that close!  I used my zoom lens!

No comments: