Tuesday

Halloween 2011

Halloween 2011
I don't know what got into me this year, but I had a great time making decorations and decorating for Halloween. I haven't done a thing in years but really got into it this year. For the first time ever, I forgot to buy pumpkins to carve! Yikes!!! We ended up eating spaghetti squash on Halloween and Kirby came up with the idea to carve it. He drew the line when I told him I was going to put them at the front door for Jack-O-Lanterns.

I call these our RED NECK PUMPKINS!
I rounded up all the empty glass jars I could find and printed eerie labels of the Internet. I filled them with items that represented the label. As much as the kids made fun of me, they made sure to tell all the neighbors!

I found a couple of cool spell book designs online and made them. I picked up the books at the local Goodwill. They came out really cool!


The family Room!
I can finally clean those cob webs off the ceiling!

I bought this candle holder at Michaels. I made candles from toilet paper rolls and electronic tea lights.

Until next Halloween....BOO!

No comments: